Sunday, January 16, 2011

Diary Entry 3: Honolulu, Hawaii: Wednesday, 9 June 1965

                                                          Honolulu, Hawaii
                                                                                                                          Wednesday, 9 June 1965

            Well, Honolulu looks very beautiful from what I could see of it in a 1 hour stop.  If I had to take another overseas tour, think I’d like to come here.  It’s real pretty around the airport, and I suppose it’s pretty elsewhere.
           
            Next stop is Anderson AFB, Guam, which is about 7 ½ hours of flying time away.  Will try to get a little sleep between here and there, though I doubt if I will.


Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1965.  (Photo courtesy Richard P. Clark, Jr. Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment